[Northkeep] Demo Nov 13th

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 10:20:58 PDT 2010

Ahh, this shows how well I can remember things, this was with St Augustine
school over off of Sheridan.  As a point of reference, if you haven't found
a location to hold wInterkingdom it would be well worth looking into.  They
have the large building that used to be part of the Shriners and it has a
large hall in the middle that would be great for feast, court, and a central
gathering place and then classrooms around on two stories.  I don't know how
much outdoors room they have.  Also, in looking for a space for
wInterkingdom how many classes does the location need to have?

Susan the Curious