[Northkeep] A new day...

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 3 09:02:24 PDT 2010

Haggard from a weeks worth of battles fought in the mind and theater of  the
office, dreary after many long treks through the various hazards of  daily
traffic with in the many construction laden thoroughfares of this  land, and
worn down by the weighty woes of the world I clamored for the  solace and refuge
of home. Surrounded in simple solitude I found some  respite. In the growing
dark with the storms rising outside the door  soft and kind reassurances
delivered in the gentle arms of my lady love  and a good nights rest find me
awoken to a new day that feels as though  it truly is a better day. In my heart
I feel the impending nature of a  Friday and I revel in it. The weekend is
coming on like the turning of  the season offering all form of wonders.

Sallying forth from the fortifications of home my body and mind stand  refreshed
and my heart renewed, the good nature of my very soul shines as I face this day.
So fortified I feel ready  for any and all of the trials and travails this
dawning day brings to  me.

What ever tasks lay before you, what ever battles you must fight, and what ever
mood sets upon your heart and mind may this day in all that it is for you be a
glorious one.

Kindly
Ian