[Northkeep] Cabin/Feast Reservations Open for Fair of the Harvest

Tara Alexander russcrowelvr at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 4 17:51:59 PDT 2010

Greetings!

I hope you all are considering coming to Chemin Noir's event, Fair of the Harvest: Fall of the Dragon on September 24-26 at Wah-Shah-She Girl Scout Camp outside of Bartlesville. To remind you, both feast and tent reservations are now open. To reserve tents, please e-mail CheminNoir1 at aol.com. For feast reservations, e-mail russcrowelvr at hotmail.com. Please see our event website for more details. http://fairoftheharvest.yolasite.com/

We've got some awesome things in store for this event! Can't wait to see you all there!

Yours in Service,
Voislava
Seneschal of Chemin Noir