[Northkeep] Baking/Cook Books and Other Stuff for Sale

Lynn LRA at olpdsl.net
Mon Sep 6 11:27:50 PDT 2010

  Hi guys,

I have some stuff for sale.

(1) A very nice men's 2X leather coat, calf length, double breasted, zip
out lining. Never worn. Original cost $250, selling for $100.

(2) King-sized goose feather/ goose down filled duvet, white. Very very
thick and lofty. Been in storage for a while, needs minor cleaning. Good
shape. Original cost $280, selling for $40.

Baking Books (all in great! condition):

(3) The King Arthur Flour Baker's Companion (hard cover), originally
$29.95, selling for $15

(4) The King Arthur Flour 200th Anniversary Cookbook (soft cover),
originally $19.95, selling for $10

(5) Baking with Julia (hard cover) based on the PBS series with Julia
Child, originally $40, selling for $10

(6) Box 1 of Baking Books, originally sold for more than $125, selling
for $30 for the box
Muffins and Quick Breads (soft cover)
Food Processor Bread Book (hard cover)
The Baker's Bible, edited by Deborah Gray (hard cover)
The Secrets of Jesuit Bread Making (soft cover), by Brother Rick Curry
Bread Baker's Bible, by Jennie Shapter (hard cover)
Bread Alone (hard cover), by Daniel Leader & Judith Blahnik

(7) Box 2 of Baking Books, originally more than $125, selling for $30
for the box
Ultimate Bread, by Eric Truille & Ursula Ferrigno (hard cover)
Bernard Clayton's New Complete Book of Breads (soft cover)
Nancy Silverton's Bread from the LaBrea Bakery (hard cover)
The Laurel's Kitchen Bread Book (soft cover), by Laurel Robertson with
Carol Flinders and Browen Godfrey
Better Homes and Gardens Homemade Bread Cook Book (soft cover)
Better Homes and Gardens 75 Years of All-Time Favorites: main dishes,
side dishes, breads, desserts (hard cover)

Call me or e-mail me to let me know you are interested in these items.

Lynn the Inquisitive
phone: 366-2007
LRA at olpdsl.net