[Northkeep] Kings Champion Demo

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Sep 6 21:10:39 PDT 2010

His Grace and I will be  at the Demo.
I got stuff to show. Just tell me what you need.  I was hoping to teach a class on manners in the medieval and Renaissance period. "A storyteller view of manners through tout the age. "
This is a survey class on the changes that occurred in manners in Western Europe from the Fall of Rome to the French revolution. We will touch on what manners meant for a Viking and Ancient Celts up to the silly customs of the French court. I will be telling antidotes on the various courts.
I am always willing to public speak and can talk about anything we due in the SCA.
willow