[Northkeep] Kings Champion Demo

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 06:56:39 PDT 2010

We can be there to help set up on friday after 6 p.m.We also plan on being there
both sat and sun,I can't fight but will bring armor and be happy to chat with
the masses.Also if you would like I can bring my 15x13 canvas pavillion for
fighter shade or whatever you need it for.

In service,
William,Rebekah and Victoria(aka Brianna)