[Northkeep] Demo

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Sep 10 08:57:57 PDT 2010

greetings

the archery range was something i set up personally in order to make money
to help purchase missile activity items.
since i wasnt sure of the legality of the sca running a concession for fee
at a med faire
( yes i know calontir used to do it , but i wasnt privy to the legal side, i
just worked it )
(  good foam butts can cost upwards of $300.00 ea. , and axe handles always
get broken )
but unless it has been changed since the meeting, the sca is across an
asphalt pathway from the archery range. = )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur