[Northkeep] A regional meeting at Mooneschadowe

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Tue Sep 14 08:56:02 PDT 2010

  A long time ago a group of us thought that tying the area with the
fabled seven cities of gold that the Conquistadors were searching for
would be fun.  At that time there were seven 'large' groups in the
North.  We would be called "Quivara" (Dairmaid correct me if I'm
wrong).  We could be know as the "Q". (Star Trek reference intended)

As for "heartland", how about Calontir?--whoops that's already taken :-) .

Ismet (just filling in for her kaka-disturber of a husband)