[Northkeep] [wolfstar] Gulf Wars XX

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 17:08:57 PDT 2010

I will bring armor and the Hammer of Love and see how much trouble I
can get into on the battle field. I hope to get my shiznet  on so I
can even more egregiously  ,put the Fear of The Love into the hearts
and upon the heads of our enemies, earlier then just the last couple
days.

Northkeep has always loved us Wolves, and any excuse to rend flesh
from bone with our teeth, (and be appreciated for it) is a good thing.
It is always a privilege to stand with any northern brother or sister
until death casts its calming shadow upon friend or foe.

Pooky

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!
~ Pooky