[Northkeep] Fw: Greetings from a traveling Chirurgeon from the West Kingdom

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Sep 20 20:20:10 PDT 2010

 greetings
northkeep will have a traveling chiurgeon and herbalist from the west visiting our great barony for a mundane job,and needs assistance with lodging, if you can help, or know of a place please contact her .
thanx , i know she will tell many stories of the great people she will find here ; )
please see e-mail below.
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur