[Northkeep] Kids stuff-Waterbearing stuff

teresa hardy tresehardy at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 11:51:38 PDT 2010

waterbearing supplies should be on trailer.as far as coolers go.correct me if im wrong arthur.no idea on how many children typically a dozen. and yes wrapped candy that will go in golden eggs that the kids will decorate with stick on gems for the dragon egg hunt.  In service to the house,to the Canton, to the dream, to the good people of Ansteorra, Eve