[Northkeep] Populace

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Sep 27 07:57:34 PDT 2010

greetings

you and your lady were missed as were many others, but everyone should know
that they missed an amazing event  !!!
where else do the champions sit feast at head table ? and speaking of feast
, omg !!! from 1st course to last nothing but pure delight !!!
but i must say that by the pork course i was tempted to just nibble being
pretty full already, but it was so good i couldn't resist seconds ; /  ,
then i only had room for 1 piece of melt in your mouth cake, and had to
completely forgo the nut bread : (  ( i was too full already )
 where else could you be entertained by some of the most well known bards in
the kingdom as well as some of the newest bards , with at least 3 brand new
pieces written at or just before the event ? , where else can you witness
archery competitions so challenging and fun ? ( i shot with loaner bow and
arrows , didn't win but had fun ; )
or thrown weapons competitions that require 5 throw off rounds to finaly
decide the victor ? ( way to go cian !!! ) , or get to see the first batch
of new medalions for the new baronial service award as well as the people
reciving them ; )
i was working so didnt get to see a lot of what else was going on, but like
i said, a truly amazing event !!!

hope to see everyone next year !!!

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur