[Northkeep] Thursday at the library....

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 14:39:19 PDT 2010

Yes,as a matter of fact Ian,Bekki is planning on attending from 5 until they
say,"go home".Actually it's from 5-8:30 at Martin Regional Library East.This is
a good time for those needing to make repairs or find a pattern or start a
project.From what I understand the knowledge that will be there should just
about take care of any questions or advice one might need.So what I am saying is
that it is a Garb work day at the library!! SEW bring some fabric and get your
garb on.

Havin word phun,
William of Northkeep