[Northkeep] Practice this evening

teresa hardy tresehardy at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 09:12:03 PDT 2010

Ottokar and I will be winterkingdom aoutocrats. my email is tresehardy at yahoo.com if you have any questions. Thank you. YIS, Lady Eve donald

--- On Wed, 9/1/10, Carl Fryday <gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Carl Fryday <gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Practice this evening
To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 10:32 AM

So start carrying your gear with you 24/7, heck... just sleep in it and wear it to work.  We are not interested in excuses.  Get it together...

Seriously though, getting out to talk and enjoy the day is all we can do some weeks.  We will have to find a way to forgive you.  I guess I'm not the one that should talk though.  But, bet your boots I'll be out as soon as I can.  I hope you all are having a good summer.  See you at Winter Kingdom.

BTW:  Who is the class coordinator this year?  Or is it too early to start asking about it yet?

Gassion