[Northkeep] Funeral Arrangements corrected

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Thu Sep 9 19:18:24 PDT 2010

Greetings to Northkeep,

My deepest apologies, it has been pointed out to me that I did not post the Seamus's mundane name or his wifes full name for those that wish to send flowers or other expressions .  Seamus is known mundanely as Joseph L. Kinnison, His lovely wife was Kathy Kinnison.  If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me and I will find out for you.  The open casket visitation and services information is listed below.

My Thanks,

Facon