[Northkeep] A regional meeting at Mooneschadowe

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 14 06:14:20 PDT 2010

Greetings All,
Folks  have thought that it would be neat if the regions wanted to we could have
names  for the regions instead of just directions on where they are located at
in the  kingdom.  This could be something cool to add to the game for the whole
kingdom so regions were not just called by their directions, north, south
etc.  A few other kingdoms such as the Midrealm have done this  and it is a
perfectly geographically period thing to do.

There will be a meeting on Friday night at  Mooneschadowe's event, that some
people from around the kingdom  have organized, to discuss the option of
creating regional names.  Not just  a name for our region but for every region
of the kingdom.  I plan on  attending and I wanted to let others know so they
had the chance to be there and  be a part of it too.

Kindly
Ian