[Northkeep] CHANNEL 2 NEWS AND THE FAIRE

Carla Glenn cglenn718 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 12:07:19 PDT 2010

I noticed they had the two of you up there!!  I thought that was VERY
cool!!  :)

The fair definately grew this year.  Double in size!!  We had alot more
vendors this year and the crowd was definately much LARGER than the years
past!!

THANK YOU NORTHKEEP for once again showing up at a demo and doing what you
do best!!  You guys ROCK!!  :)

THANK YOU