[Northkeep] About this meeting

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 15 13:20:58 PDT 2010

I have received a few private emails asking me about who or what is behind this
meeting. I do understand where people are coming from in that regard. Please
rest assured there is certainly no hidden cabal or clandestine group working
here.   All of the people that I have been talking to about this I have been
talking with for a couple years now and in recent conversations we all sort of
started deciding it was time to make something happen and this is that
something. Those I know involved in the planning of this meeting are all the
Northern Landeds, Some leaders  of Wolfstar, Centurions, White Scarfs, Knights,
and many others not just from the Northern Region there are people from the
Central region and south involved in these talks as well. I hope  that by the
time the Mooneschadowe meeting is going that everyone can see that it is like I
have said a group of like minded individuals, and that any questions will be
answered in as honestly and openly a format as possible.

Kindly
Ian