[Northkeep] PSA FW: New Job Opportunities

Niewoehner, Hugh Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com
Thu Sep 16 06:01:56 PDT 2010

New opportunities with FlightSafety.  Check www.Flightsafety.com<http://www.Flightsafety.com> under careers to locate job descriptions for these and previously open positions and to apply.
.
Please note the positions are open for internal transfer until the end of the posting date and FSI likes to promote from within where possible which will make other positions open next month.

I noticed a technical instructor position and a few others some of our folks could likely do.

JOB POSTINGS
September 15, 2010

FIELD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
 REQ NO   8458
DEPT 41, SOS
POSTING DATE 09/15/2010 - 09/22/2010

-       This one involves 3 month to 3 year postings in foreign countries supporting simulator operations while training local staff to maintain the device.

ENGINEER
REQ NO   8489
DEPT 65, NAVIGATION/VISUALS
POSTING DATE 09/15/2010 - 09/22/2010