[Northkeep] Garb Work Day

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Thu Sep 16 12:35:42 PDT 2010

this sounds great. I will try to be there. Does anyone need some contrasting fabric for trim. I have some and as you know I am trying to cut my stuff down to fit into my house.
Write or call me about it.
I was just going to write that I will be offering s  prize  for the best "Dragon hunting" outfit. I have some small token to give for young people and  younger people and us "old" people. I am looking for creative and within the spirit of the Ages.( I don't mine funny but you get more points with me if it is period funny. For example on that site I posted about Dragonns  it shows a muti colored dragon. Dressing like that in a muti colored tunic might be considered Dragon camofauge and I would find funny.)
willow