[Northkeep] children's activities at chemin noir fall of thedrago n

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Sep 22 19:21:20 PDT 2010

greetings

ahh that would be the problem, you should have been speaking with the
cantons minister of children, if they don't have one then it would fall to
the baronies minister of children , then the autocrat for the event, so that
you could see who had been ask to run children's activities.
while it very well could have been h.e. pooky ,as he is the northern
regional minister of children, it also may not have been.
my best advise would be to contact the autocrat of the event, and see what
she has to say, but this close to the event ( 1 full day before the event
starts ) ,is probably going to be too late to have anything added to the
official schedule , short of a royal visit / decree.
( I'm pretty sure if the crowns - king / queen or prince / princess were to
show up, the whole schedule would change ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur