[Northkeep] Just a point on names

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Sep 29 10:06:36 PDT 2010

greetings

Hmm, Northern archers with hot pink blunts on their combat arrows.  With
sprinkles.

what ???
are you kidding ???
the heavies would never allow it !!!!

( sprinkles are less than 1.5 inches in diameter, and would have them
screaming bloody murder  )

but seriously some people have a hard time calling blows from arrows that
are " heavy black and pendulous "  so you know they're not going call a blow
from an arrow that's " pink "  = )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur