[Northkeep] Just a point on names--question

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 12:03:28 PDT 2010

Well, great. It's a modern-English word that is pronounced completely differently, which will lead to mispronounciations, at least at first.

And as it's really pronounced, what rhymes with it? (Well, lots of things if you have a Bahstun or eastern Meridian accent, but here?)

Tika's the only word I've come up with so far, and I so hesitate to bring it up lest we start a feather vs spot discussion.