[Northkeep] Just a point on names

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Thu Sep 30 10:32:37 PDT 2010

Hmm, wasn't "forgetting" our Texas psrtners, but using it as an inspiration of sorts.
However, I feel that we have a long way to go before something comes up to make ever-
one happy.  How does the rest of Ansteorra feel about the Northern regions' "rebellion"?
To my mind it really does sound like we're somewhat "disaffected".  It seems like we want
to be from the North rather than Ansteorra.

Just thinking...

On Thu Sep 30 14:39 , 'aoife at cableone.net' <aoife at cableone.net> sent: