[Northkeep] king sized bed

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 13:32:36 PDT 2010

You may come by my house most any time except Tuesdays and Friday
afternoon.  I live at 14020 West Teel Road, Sapulpa OK 74066 phone (918)
224-8760 for directions.

Franziska

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 3:59 PM, Shellyanne Bethel
<sassyfrebird23 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> My disabled Mom needs to get rid of her water bed badly as she can no
> longer get in and out of it.  Is the bed still avlabale and where do I come
> to get it?
> Yvonne

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius