[Northkeep] Kings Champion Demo

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 13:50:22 PDT 2010

I will be there Saturday, all day.  I can bring water bearing supplies such
as water, oranges, etc.  Let me know what you need.

I would like to set up a table and do illuminating, under a canopy of some
sort if someone can loan one to me or squeeze me in theirs.

Sat is slight chance of showers (cooling for the fighters), with Sun a
perfect day!

Franziska

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 9:38 PM, Montega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please let us know by Wed if you intend to show at the demo. This is
> at Chandler Park  this weekend. Given the circumstances it will be
> quite difficult to coordinate unless we have an idea of head count.
> Please let me know if you are bringing any artisan things and want to
> speak publicly. I will get you on the schedule.  We also need water
> bearing supplies if anyone can donate. I will have a water bearing
> tent and will bring as much as I can.  We will be doing set up on
> Friday night. Anyone interested in helping with that please let me
> know. Thanks in advance, I know Northkeep will make it great!
>
> --
> Montega Blackdragon
> Northkeep Hospitaler

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius