[Northkeep] king sized bed

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 17:39:51 PDT 2010

Great!  Call me no later than Friday at 918-224-8760 to arrange pickup.
I'll be at Kings Champion on Saturday, but my husband will be home.  If at
all possible, can you pick it up on Friday or Saturday, because there will
be heavy equipment in the driveway on Sunday.

Franziska

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Shellyanne Bethel
<sassyfrebird23 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Ok how about this weekend? Please dont give it to anyone else! We want it!
>
> Yvonne

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius