[Northkeep] Kings Champion Demo

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 18:18:58 PDT 2010

It will be set up like last year. I am hoping for lots of artisans and
will have a period pavilion for anyone who wants to sit under it to
practice their craft. Bring anything you want to bring. I will bring
drums if we have any interested drummers.

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Jerry Herring
<j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Montega,
> Is there anything in particular that you are looking for demo wise for the fair?
>
> Will this be the standard NK set up. B&B's court under one pavilion, Artisans
> under another, and fighters under a third, with water bearing hid somewhere
> around the back?
>
> Will any of the artisans be bringing set ups to show off their skills?
> Illuminating? Metal workers? Weavers? Leather workers etc?
>
> Just trying to plan what we are bringing to the fair.
>
> Kindly
> Ian

Montega Blackdragon
Northkeep Hospitaler