[Northkeep] Wed Night Scribal Guild

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 17:45:05 PDT 2010

As many of you might already be aware, I haven't been able to meet with the Wed night Scribal Guild very much lately. I was informed today that our new schedule will take effect starting next week, which means I will have to work every Wed night from now until mid-Dec.

This doesn't mean the end of the meeting. Many of you have your paints and I can send scrolls via Thorvald if you'd like to continue without me. I encourage you to meet with others, recruit new painters, etc.

If you need to contact me, this email address is the best way.

Ly Dervilia O'Shannon
Northkeep Chirurgeon
Baronial Scribe