[Northkeep] King Champion Thanks!

Carla Glenn cglenn718 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 12:15:02 PDT 2010

I would personally like to Thank everyone for showing up and doing what our
group does best!!

However, I would like to Thank a few volunteers who helped out above and
beyond the SCA area:

*Hamish & Abby* (his girlfriend).....who worked parking both days
*Kendrick *... who worked parking on Sunday
*Nicol *... who helped with parking, toting ice and water on Sunday
*Logan *... who helped with parking on Sunday, toting ice and water both
days
*Gator (& Nick?)* ... who helped relief parking on Saturday
*Adrastos* ... helping with parking on Sunday

You kids are GREAT and just another reason Northkeep Rocks!!  I really
appreciate all of your help!!!

Ciana