[Northkeep] A regional meeting at Mooneschadowe

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 06:41:10 PDT 2010

I agree with a good deal of the below. In answer to Gassion's closing
question, I think an argument could be made that a new name might
offer a "fresh start" for some who don't want to identify with each
and every connotation that "Nordsteorra " brings with it.

That being said, I have no horse in this race. I make this observation
for what it is, an observation and nothing more.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk