[Northkeep] A regional meeting at Mooneschadowe

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 15 09:43:45 PDT 2010

There are several people who have been discussing this for some time, some of
them are landed from around the region some of them are interested individuals.
There is no one group or one person involved in calling this meeting but I was
one of the people who asked the autocrat if we could do it.

Kindly
Ian