[Northkeep] Fair of the Harvest

teresa hardy tresehardy at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 18:12:27 PDT 2010

Fair of the harvest is this coming weekend! Please join us for a wonderful weekend full of honor and glory. The Canton and it's people have worked hard to bring you an event worthy of all the good gentles of Ansteorra. This is an event where you will see the passion and heart that is the Canton of Chemin Noir which I have come to love so much. A few thanks in case I forget(or am in full autocrat stress mode) thank you to Our Baron and Baroness, Her Excellency Kelandra, Mercedes, Arthur,Jutte,Adalia,Vondal Lee, the wonderful lords and ladies of Chemin Noir and Northkeep, Aderyn, Alys, all our marshalls and champions, and my beloved Ottokar whom is my stronghold of support.Now onto business.

Site is ten dollars(plus $5 surcharge for non-members) and feast is eight dollars and four for smalls up to age eleven. There are still platforms tents available. The tents are excellent roomy accommodations offering four cots with mattresses. Site opens four p.m. Friday the 24th and event runs though to noon Sunday.Her Excellency Kelandra is our feastcrat and her menu looks delicious! Our Seneschal and the other good people of the Canton have worked hard to build a glorious feast presentation.There will be children's activities including children's court. Also Chemin Noir will have children's champions in A & S, bardic, archery and thrown weapons! We will be having competitions for A & S, heavy,rapier, brewing, bardic, archery and thrown weapons. A & S competition will be populace vote dragon or harvest related would be nice but open to everything. Documentation encouraged but not required.

Thank you all and we look forward to seeing you at the event!
Yours in service,
Chemin Noir Fall of the Dragon autocrat
Lady Eve Donald
918-766-5985
Directions to site is as follows
49.9 mi- about 1 hour 1 min

1.
Make your way to hwy 75 north towards Bartlesville

2.
Merge onto us -75 north to bartlesville-75 N toward Bartlesville

15.4 mi

3.
Take the exit toward Skiatook

0.2 mi

4.
Turn left at OK-20 W/E 146th St N

4.1 mi

5.
Turn right at OK-11 W/N 4th W Ave/North Cincinnati Ave E
Continue to follow OK-11 W

18.8 mi

6.
Turn right at OK-123 N

8.0 mi

7.
Turn left at Co Rd 2215

75 ft

8.
Turn right at Co Rd 2145

2.0 mi

9.
Turn left at Co Rd 2600
Destination will be on the left

0.6 mi
Thank you all and we look forward to seeing you at the event!
Yours in service,
Chenin Noir Fall of the Dragon autocrat
Lady Eve Donald
918-766-5985