[Northkeep] A regional meeting at Mooneschadowe

Carl Fryday gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 00:45:59 PDT 2010

For as long as I've been an Ansteorran the Region ahs been mostly refered to as the Northern Region.  I'm not sure that a new regional name will be of benefit.  The unity of the northern groups would not lieky be improved, nor do I think that we should try.  There is a feeling of brotherhood in our region already.  The region has the right mix of comunity and competition already, IMHO.  What is to be gained with this initiative?  I'm not against the idea, just wondering why and why now?  Whatever the decision, I have faith that what I love about the region will remain.

Gassion