[Northkeep] A regional meeting at Mooneschadowe

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Thu Sep 16 13:56:08 PDT 2010

I was looking at flowers and realize that Oklahoma's state flower is the mistletoe. Could we pull on that to come up with a name. Using something that is easy to find means that people can find symbols of their area cheaply.
Mistletoe is everywhere at Christmas.
Also the founders of Ansteorra looked to the sky for a names because we came from At en, the Sun. what about a name built around some other  heavenly  body, the moon.  That is an easy thing to find. Please remember while the South shaped the principality it was THE NORTH that shaped the Kingdom. How about something that shows we are the direct path back to Enfolded? If we are any ones "child" we are Atenveltd child. It was the people in Oklahoma who gave Ansteorra its unique heart and spirit. Ansteorra came out of the North and the South fought us in every way.
willow