[Northkeep] Lunch in the Park

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 29 06:14:30 PDT 2010

Usually it happens on Mondays. If the weather is good I would like to go ahead
and schedule for Next Monday...12:30ish in Woodward Park.
We just hang out at the shelter eat some lunch, chat a little then jet back to
work. The time in the park in the shade of the giant oaks with the birds and the
breeze all under the great outdoors is pretty awesome though.

Kindly
Ian