[Northkeep] Just a point on names

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Wed Sep 29 10:04:51 PDT 2010

  OK, please, please do not take offense, but anything with 'hird'
reminds me of cattle.  And 'Efenhird' sounds like someone is not happy
with the cattle :-) . (Perhaps the pronunciation is different than I'm
reading it.)

My favorite is still Quivara, but I do agree with His Excellency that
'Arengan' is nice.  I do not read Spanish, but would like to make sure
the verb has no other negative connotations.