[Northkeep] Meeting Dates

Emily Minier adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 06:46:56 PDT 2011

Do we have a calendar of the Populace and Officers meetings dates for 2011?
I went to the Northkeep site and the only dates listed were 2010...

Since I know when Populace should be occurring, I guess the more correct
question is do we have any that aren't on the "normal" schedule and do we
have any officer's meetings that are happening at Fighter Practice instead
of the Library due to known scheduling conflicts?

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis