[Northkeep] A&S Night

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Apr 18 08:14:40 PDT 2011

Greetings Northkeep,

Please, everyone, take a moment to thank Alya for her time as Minister of Arts and Sciences for our Barony.  It is my honor to be stepping into her shoes as your new A&S Minister.

I would like to continue Ayla's Fiber Arts & More nights on the first Monday of the month.  I have reserved a room at the Martin East Regional Library (where we have Populace) on Monday, May 2nd.  Any A&S project that you are working on is welcome - as long as it's safe to do indoors.  There will also be treats.  Come as early as 5:30, stay as late as 8:45.

If you have been wanting to learn a particular art or science, please let me know what it is.  If there is enough interest we'll try to get someone in to teach a class.  At the very least, I'll try to find you someone who knows how for you to talk to.

I look forward to serving the Barony.  Thank you.

Mercedes
steldr at cox.net

I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges