[Northkeep] Castellan Request

Emily Minier adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 12:58:59 PDT 2011

Unto the Great and Glorious Barony of Northkeep,

As Castellan approaches, our minds turn to those tasks that need doing.  One
task that makes an event flow more smoothly is that of site heraldry.
I know this is a BUSY day for all of us.  I ask you to consider if you have
any time in your day to donate as little as a single site pass for
announcements during the day.  The announcements will be written down, so
there is no memorization.  The position is not graded on volume, technique
or any other criteria.  This is an EASY job even if you are new to our
group.  One announcement set usually takes about half an hour.  Please let
me know if you are available to help and if your availability depends on the
time of some other activity, let me know that too, so I can work around
it.

Also,  I'm looking for 2 more list heralds for both the chivalric and rapier
tournaments at this event.  For the Chivalric tournament, there is no volume
required.  So, if you're shy about talking in front of people, but want to
help, this is the place for you.  The chivalric tournament will last between
1 and 1.5 hours.  The rapier tournament should be about the same (maybe
longer depending on the number of competitors).

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis