[Northkeep] Come join us at Beltane!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Fri Apr 22 14:05:11 PDT 2011

Greetings All!
    On April 29th Beltane Games begins. This year the Barony of Namron has
many great games and exciting championships planned. We will host our
archery, thrown weapons, A&S, brewing and bardic championships. We have a
large new *may pole*, *spang hewing*, *celtic games* and an *Alice in
Wonderland quest*!

In the afternoon we will host a chivalric jabberwoky mellee for all those
who dare face our jabberwocky and a rapier tea party/brawl! In the evening
enjoy some of the best bardic in the known world or the sounds of the great
northern drummers at the revel!

Beltane is an excellent event for families and very reasonably priced this
year. We have breakfast, lunch and dinner taverns placed conveniently beside
the game field.

To learn more about the format of the championships, games or anything else
please visit our website, http://beltane.baronyofnamron.org/ or contact one
of the autocrats, Lady Melina <shell.atwood at gmail.com> or Lord
Eynon<eynon_david70 at yahoo.com>
.