[Northkeep] Feast and Clean-up Volunteers

Theresa Kwasny raptorboss at cox.net
Tue Apr 26 06:52:18 PDT 2011

Ladies and gentlemen,

I had every intention of being at populous last night with sign-up sheets,
but the roads and bridges in our area were inundated and I didn't know how
the roads between here and Tulsa were.

Kitchen help: (We need people throughout the day for a variety of tasks)
1. Timothy Le Corbusier (He said to put his name down, I didn't press him
into it, I swear!)

Servers: (We need 12-14 able-bodied adults or responsible youngsters)

Clean-up:  (Perhaps the single most important job in feast prep!!  We need
helpers throughout the day, during feast and especially afterwards.)

Thank you soooo much!!  I appreciate you all!

Therese