[Northkeep] Fundraiser at Populace - don't forget!

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 19:20:08 PDT 2011

Don't forget at Populace Monday night (that's tomorrow) to sign up to help with Castellan, and then come drop your pocket change and pick up some craft supplies at my small fundraiser!

I'll have books on art, calligraphy, costuming, needlework, cooking, and Scottish clans, along with:

Hooks and eyes, snaps, rotary cutters, hem clips, transfer pencils, sewing gauges, thimbles, needles, cone thread, spool thread, embroidery thread, crochet thread, crochet hooks, knitting needles, tatting shuttles, embroidery hoops, ironing board covers, an ironing board (small), a cutting board, grommet setters, X-acto knives, calligraphy pens, calligraphy paper, tracing paper, origami paper, paint brushes, watercolor paints, marbling and silk paints, trims, and numerous other nifty little things . . .

And most of it is under a dollar.  Most is under fifty cents, actually.  Proceeds will benefit the Baronial Beautification Project.

In servicio,

Talana