[Northkeep] Thursday fun!

Katherine Blevins ariadne89 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 29 05:09:57 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I just want to thank the Norhtkeep contingent that came out yesterday, Thank you Faileen O'Sloughahan! She did an amazing job of talking to people and passing on information! The children, and myself, appreciate your service! Thank you again!

In service,
Olivia de Calais

Love is patient, love is kind, love means slowly losing your mind