[Northkeep] wow

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Sat Apr 23 19:07:29 PDT 2011

Now *that* we have the correct history for! But finding that pot
requires *digging*! I've observed that the Good Lord, in His infinite
wisdom, has chosen to place the ground quite a ways down and He has seen
fit to make that ground both hard and heavy hereabouts. So I tend to
avoid the requisite activity - digging - necessary for unearthing said
crock of coins.

Miles Grey