[Northkeep] OT Dervilia Needs Help

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 14:57:56 PDT 2011

Sorry for the bandwidth, but I need some muscles to help me tomorrow while Thorvald is at work, and since it includes entry to my home, it must be people I trust; therefore, I turn to Northkeep. Note: This is a paying job!

I need at least 2 people to help me tomorrow. You must be able to lift heavy objects and handle some heat. The job includes emptying a 10X10 storage building, most of which isn't too heavy, so we can deliver it to my home. It also includes lifting of heavy stuff, like furniture and carpet, around my home so that I may get prepared for an estate sale.

I pay $10 per hour in cash, and will also supply lunch and lots of ice water. Additionally, I totally believe in taking regular breaks and would like to get started early to beat some of the heat...perhaps around 8am. This way we can leave the indoor work for the hottest part of the day. Don't know how long it will take; it depends on how many can help.

So, if you are free tomorrow, are fairly strong, could use some pocket money, would like a free lunch, and can be at my house at 8am, please DO NOT reply to this message. Instead, respond with a personal message to my personal email address so we don't muck up the list with a bunch of off-topic stuff.

Thank you,
Dervilia O'Shannon
zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com