[Northkeep] Trailer Inventory Cancelled

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 21:12:33 PDT 2011

Salutations,

After discussion between their Excellencies and myself, we have decided that there is no reason to work on the Baronial trailer and do the inventory while a severe heat warning is in effect.

So, for those of you who were planning on assisting this weekend, the trailer work and inventory will be postponed to a weekend during cooler weather. We will discuss this further at our officer's meetings to decide when the rescheduled date will be and I will keep everyone updated on this discussion.

Thank you HL Adalia for you planning and preparation.

In the mean time, stay cool...drink lots of water,
Ly. Dervilia O'Shannon
Seneschal for the Barony of Northkeep