[Northkeep] Looking for a couple of books

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 08:31:55 PDT 2011

Does anyone have a couple of books by author Thomas E Sniegoski called
Dancing on the Head of a Pin and Where Angels Fear to Tread that they would
be willing to loan me?  They are books 2 and 3 of the Remy Chandler series.
The Tulsa library has book 1 and book 4 but they only have 2 and 3 on
audio.  I'd really prefer to read them.  If anyone in Stillwater has them,
I'm going to be in town tonight to visit my mom and could come pick them
up.  I'd really appreciate it since we're trying to save our pennies right
now and book buying is not really in the budget.

Mercedes

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark
to read.