[Northkeep] SCA discount at Joann's!

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 08:08:53 PDT 2011

Forwarded from the Mooneschadowe list:

To: mooneschadowe at yahoogroups.com
From: Alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 15:05:54 +0000
Subject: [mooneschadowe] Re: Sewing stuff

Speaking of Joann's, it turns out the SCA qualifies for a crafting organization discount card.

Directions here: http://adventuresingarb.blogspot.com/2010/07/did-you-know-that-were-eligible-for-10.html

Aline

--- In mooneschadowe at yahoogroups.com, Elyssa Hoffman <madlaber at ...> wrote:

> Jo-ann fabric store has an app for both i-phones and androids. I can't
> tell you how many times I have forgotten to take my coupons to the
> stores in Tulsa or OKC. I rarely forget my phone. I don't know how
> well the app works but I'm going to test it out.
> Elyssa

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:

Visit Your Group