[Northkeep] Laurel's Prize Tourney - Sent on behalf of Matthias the Brewer

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 13:47:11 PDT 2011

All,
As we all know, Laurel’s Prize Tournament is fast approaching. As we
prepare to welcome artisans of all kinds to our region, our minds turn
to welcoming them. I have (somewhat foolishly) agreed to organize the
sideboard intended to break the fast of our guests. I’d like to take
this time to ask for help. I need volunteers to help feed this horde of
skilled artisans. If you are able to help by providing food for this
event, please contact me and let me know. We are planning for finger
foods which will not require use of silverware.

Your help would be greatly appreciated, and I give my thanks in advance.

Matthias the Brewer
matthiasthebrewer at cox.net